1.1.P.100 Prescribed educational scheme
For the purposes of FA, prescribed educational scheme has the same meaning as under the SSAct, and consists of payments under the following schemes:
- the means tested components of the ABSTUDY scheme including:
- living allowance,
- the additional amount of Group 2 school fees allowance that is subject to the parental income test,
- the Veterans' Children Education Scheme,
- the scheme to provide education and training under Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004 section 258, and
- the Post-Graduate Awards Scheme.
Act reference: SSAct section 5(1)-'prescribed educational scheme'