126.96.36.199 ACCS (child wellbeing) - Eligibility
- eligibility for ACCS (child wellbeing),
- limitations on eligibility.
Eligibility for ACCS (child wellbeing)
ACCS (child wellbeing) is available to CCS eligible individuals if at the time of care, a child is at risk (1.1.A.110) of serious abuse or neglect and a certificate (1.1.C.15) has been given by an approved provider (1.1.A.90) or Centrelink has made a determination.
Only if an approved provider is unable to identify an eligible individual (e.g. the individual does not meet residency requirements) the approved provider can become eligible to receive ACCS (child wellbeing).
Limitation on eligibility
There are some circumstances where an individual/approved provider will not be eligible for ACCS:
- An individual does not meet the CCS eligibility criteria.
- A child who is under the care of a person (1.1.P.80) (other than a foster parent) under a state or territory child welfare law.
- A child is no longer considered 'at risk'.