184.108.40.206 JETCCFA Eligibility Criteria - Mandatory Claimants
This topic explains the JETCCFA eligibility criteria for mandatory claimants.
Mandatory claimants (1.1.M.24)
A person is eligible for JETCCFA for care if:
- they are eligible for and receiving CCB for approved care at the maximum rate, and
- they receive CCB as reduced fees, and
- the person's child is attending an approved child care service, and
- the person is liable to pay for the care, and
- they have one of the following agreements in force:
- the person has a JETCCFA activity (1.1.J.30) specified in their agreement, and
- they have not exceeded the length of time for which JETCCFA can be paid for activities in their agreement, and
- the person requires approved child care to participate in the JETCCFA activities (1.1.J.30) specified in their agreement.