18.104.22.168 Creating a JETCCFA Job Plan
To be eligible for JETCCFA, a person must enter into a written Job Plan with DHS. All people who want to receive JETCCFA must enter into a Job Plan to ensure JETCCFA is targeted to supporting activities that assist people to return to work.
A JETCCFA Job Plan must specify requirements of a claimant
A JETCCFA Job Plan must specify an activity or activities that the person is to undertake.
Terms of what is specified in JETCCFA Job Plan
In having regard to the person's capacity to undertake the activities in a Job Plan, DHS is to take into account, but is not limited to the following matters:
- the person's education, experience, skills, age, disability, illness, mental and physical condition, and
- the state of the local labour market and the transport options available to the person in accessing that market, and
- the participation opportunities available to the person, and
- the family and caring responsibilities of the person, and
- the length of travel time required for compliance with the Job Plan, by reference to what constitutes unreasonably difficult commuting, and
- the financial costs of compliance with the Job Plan, such as travel costs, and the capacity to pay for such compliance, and
- any other matters that the decision maker or the person considers relevant in the circumstances.
In determining the approved activities in the person's Job Plan, DHS should consider what activities the person has done in the past, to establish whether the person has exceeded an activity limit or will do so in the course of the new Job Plan.
The person is to be provided with a copy of their JETCCFA Job Plan as agreed with DHS.