2.5 When an application for redress cannot be made
A person cannot make an application for redress under the Scheme if:
- the person has already made an application for redress
- a security notice is in force in relation to the person
- the person is a child and will not turn 18 before the Scheme ends on 30 June 2028
- the person is in gaol (and special circumstances don't exist), and
- the application for redress is being made in the 12 month period prior to the Scheme ending on 30 June 2028 (and special circumstances don't exist).
Act reference: NRSAct section 20 When an application cannot be made