1.1.A.110 Australian residency test
A person satisfies the Australian residency test on a day if on that day they are:
- an Australian resident (1.1.A.120), or
- a special category visa holder residing in Australia, or
- the holder of a visa determined by the Minister for the purposes of SSAct subparagraph 729(2)(f)(v), and either:
- the person is in Australia, or
- the person is temporarily absent (1.1.A.10) from Australia for not more than 6 weeks and the absence is an allowable absence in relation to special benefit within the meaning of Part 4.2 of that Act.