1.1.A.62 Adjusted taxable income (CSHC)
For the purposes of CSHC, an individual's ATI for the tax year (1.1.T.10) is:
- the SUM of the following amounts for that year
- taxable income (1.1.T.20), disregarding the individual's assessable First Home Super Savers Scheme released amount (within the meaning of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997) for that year
- employer provided fringe benefits for the applicable tax year
- target foreign income
- total net investment loss, and
- reportable superannuation contributions.
Act reference: SSAct section 1071-3 Adjusted taxable income, section 10A(2)-'target foreign income'
Policy reference: SS Guide 126.96.36.199 Assessment of income for CSHC
Last reviewed: 1 July 2019