1.1.L.60 Liquid funds (SpB)
For the purposes of SpB, liquid funds means money the person has ready access to.
- payments from previous employment
- cash on hand
- money in a bank or other financial institution
- shares, debentures and other investments
- other money obtainable at short notice
- income available but not yet paid
- instalments of income due within the fortnight from date of lodgement
- compensation payments
- income support payments due within the fortnight from date of lodgement
- FTB (including if payable RA, newborn upfront payment and newborn supplement)
- carer supplement
- child disability assistance payment
- the liquid funds of a partner (1.1.P.85), and
- bank accounts held on behalf of dependent children (1.1.D.70).