10.12.3.20 Benefits Payable under the Agreement with Cyprus
Article 2 of the Agreement with Cyprus lists the Australian and Cypriot benefits covered by the agreement.
Australian benefits covered
The Australian benefits covered are:
- age pension,
- disability support pension for the severely disabled,
- pensions payable to widows (PPS),
- bereavement allowance, and
- carer payment.
Cypriot benefits covered
The Cypriot benefits covered are:
- Cypriot age pension,
- Cypriot invalidity and work related disablement pensions,
- Cypriot widow's pension,
- Cypriot orphan's benefit, and
- Cypriot funeral grant.
Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 11 Cyprus