Who Can Lodge Claims under the Agreement with Denmark

Who can claim

The Agreement with Denmark differs from most of the agreements Australia has in that it does not allow for third country lodgement. This means that only residents of Australia or Denmark can lodge claims for Australian or Danish pensions under the Agreement. Claims for PPS under the Agreement can only be lodged in Australia.

Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 12 Denmark

Last reviewed: 20 March 2015