10.17.3.20 Benefits Payable under the Agreement with Croatia
Article 2 - Legislative Scope - lists the Australian and Croatian benefits covered by the Agreement.
The Australian benefits covered are:
- age pension, and
- DSP for the severely disabled.
The Croatian benefits covered are:
- Old-age pension,
- Anticipatory pension,
- Disability payments, including the following payments:
- Disability benefits,
- General disability pension,
- Occupational disability pension,
- Occupational rehabilitation and salary compensation, and
- Compensation allowance for physical injury.
- Survivors pension.
And all other benefits covered under the Pension Insurance Legislation.
Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 16 Croatia