Who Can Lodge Claims under the Agreement with Korea

Who can claim

The Agreement with Korea allows for third country lodgement. This means residents of Australia or Korea or a country with which Australia has a current social security agreement and which has agreed to take claims under Australia's other agreements can lodge claims for Australian benefits under the Agreement.

Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 21 Republic of Korea

Last reviewed: 20 March 2015