Who Can Lodge Claims under the Agreement with Greece

Who can claim

The Agreement with Greece does not allow for third country lodgement. This means only residents of Australia or Greece who are in Australia or Greece can lodge claims for Australian benefits under the Agreement.

Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 22 Hellenic Republic

Last reviewed: 20 March 2015