10.24.3.20 Benefits Payable under the Agreement with Japan
Article 2 of the Agreement lists the Australian and Japanese benefits covered by the Agreement.
The Australian benefit covered is the Age.
The Japanese benefits covered are Japanese Old Age Pension, Disability Pension and Survivors' Pensions paid by the following Japanese pension systems:
- the National Pension (except the National Pension Fund),
- the Employees' Pension Insurance (except the Employees' Pension Fund),
- the Mutual Aid Pension for National Public Officials,
- the Mutual Aid Pension for Local Public Officials and Personnel of Similar Status (except the pension system for members of local assemblies), and
- the Mutual Aid Pension for Private School Personnel.
Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 23 Japan