10.7.3.20 Benefits Payable under the Agreement with Malta
Article 2 of the Agreement lists the Australian and Maltese benefits covered by the Agreement.
Australian benefits covered
The Australian benefits covered are:
- age pension,
- DSP for the severely disabled,
- pensions payable to widows (PPS and BVA),
- WP (no new grants since March 1995), and
- WidB (no new grants since March 1997).
Maltese benefits covered
The Maltese benefits covered are:
- Maltese contributory pensions in respect of retirement,
- Maltese contributory pensions in respect of invalidity,
- Maltese contributory pensions in respect of widowhood, and
- non-contributory assistance and pension.
Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 6 Malta