Who Can Lodge Claims under the Agreement with Finland

Who can claim

The Agreement with Finland does not allow for third country lodgement. This means only residents of Australia or Finland who are in Australia or Finland can lodge claims for Australian benefits under the Agreement.

Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 24 Republic of Finland

Last reviewed: