1.1.D.80 Disabled person (CCS)
For the purposes of the CCS activity test as per FAAct section 3(1), a disabled person is a person who is:
- receiving DSP under SSAct Part 2.3, or
- receiving an invalidity service pension under the Veterans' Entitlements Act 1986 Part III Division 4, or
- participating in an independent living program provided by CRS Australia or such other body determined by the Minister, by legislative instrument, for the purposes of this paragraph, or
- diagnosed by a medical practitioner (1.1.M.40) or clinical psychologist as a person who is impaired to a degree that significantly incapacitates him or her, or
- included in a class of persons determined by the Minister, by legislative instrument, to be a disabled person for the purposes of this paragraph.