1.1.P.40 Pay cycle information
When an employer accepts an employer determination (1.1.E.60) that they will provide PLP to an eligible employee, the employer is required to provide an acceptance notice that includes the following pay cycle information for the person:
- the person's regular pay period,
- the first day of the regular pay period that overlaps with:
- if a payability determination has been made, the person's PPL period, or
- if a payability determination has not been made, the person's expected PPL period,
- in any case, the payday and payroll cut-off for an instalment that would be payable for the first instalment period that overlaps with the start of the person's PPL period or expected PPL period.
Act reference: PPLAct section 6 The Dictionary, section 64 A persons instalment period and the pay day for an instalment, section 104 Requirements for an acceptance notice