1.1.P.90 Payment summary
A payment summary, previously known as a group certificate, refers to a written statement that:
- names the payer (e.g. individual, business, company) and the recipient, and
- if the recipient has given their TFN or ABN to the payer - states the TFN or ABN, and
- states the total of the withholding payments that it covers and the total amounts withheld (previously tax instalment deductions) by the payer from those withholding payments, and
- specifies the financial year in which the withholding payments were made, and
- specifies the reportable fringe benefits amount, if any, that it covers in the income year to which that amount relates, and
- specifies the reportable employer superannuation contributions, if any, that it covers and the income year to which those contributions relate.