126.96.36.199 ACCS (temporary financial hardship) - evidence
This section sets out the evidentiary requirements for ACCS (temporary financial hardship) and covers:
- evidentiary requirements overview,
- types of evidence required.
Evidentiary requirements overview
Individuals (1.1.I.90) will need to provide evidence that shows:
- they have experienced a temporary financial hardship circumstance,
- the circumstance/s occurred no more than 6 months before the application is made, and
- they have experienced a substantial reduction in their ability to pay child care fees, as a result of the temporary financial hardship circumstance.
Types of evidence required
Individuals are required to upload appropriate forms of evidence of their temporary financial hardship circumstance.
Examples of evidence for each type of circumstance include:
|Type of circumstance||Examples of evidence|
|The unexpected death of a partner or child||
|Loss of employment||
|Loss of income or failure of a business||
|Adversely effected by a major disaster||
|Destruction or severe damage to your home, necessitating relocation of the family||
|Victim of domestic violence||
|Other evidence to support the link between the above circumstance and financial hardship||