184.108.40.206 Persons no longer subject to income management
People no longer subject to income management
There are several circumstances in which a person may cease to be subject to income management. For details of the circumstances refer to:
- 220.127.116.11 Reasons for exiting the Cape York income management measure
- 18.104.22.168 Reasons for exit from the Child Protection Measure
- 22.214.171.124 Reasons for exit from the VWPR Measure
- 126.96.36.199 Reasons for Exit from the Disengaged Youth Measure
- 188.8.131.52 Reasons for Exit from the Long-term Welfare Payment Recipients Measure
- 11.7.8 Exit from Income Management under the VIM Measure.
Where a person ceases to be income managed, any remaining income managed funds can be disbursed to the person. Funds must be disbursed within 12 months of the person ceasing to be income managed (the person's cessation date).
The delegate must not disburse the balance of an income management account unless they are satisfied that the person is not likely to become subject to income management again within 60 days from the date of cessation.