People Who Move Out of a Declared VIM Area

People who move out of a declared VIM area

VIM cannot be applied outside of a declared VIM area. However, if a person moves permanently from a declared VIM area they can remain on income management unless it is deemed no longer feasible to deliver income management services to the person.

Last reviewed: 1 July 2015