1.1.D.93 Departure authorisation certificate


From 1 January 2017, the Secretary may provide a DAC to allow a person with a DPO in force to depart Australia for a defined period.

For more information see 7.3.8.

Act reference: PPLAct section 200G Application for departure authorisation certificate, section 200A Secretary may make departure prohibition order

Policy reference: PPL Guide 7.3.7 Departure prohibition orders

Last reviewed: 3 January 2017