1.2 Descriptions of payments/benefits
This chapter describes each of the payment/benefit types, which are covered in this Guide. It provides the following information for each payment/benefit:
- objective of the payment/concession
- supplementary assistance (where required) (see example 1)
- components (where required)
- bereavement payment provisions (where required)
- how the payment/concession is paid (see example 2), and
- background information (where required).
Example 1: Recipients of JSP MAY also receive:
Example 2: RA is paid with the primary benefit.