The Guides to Social Policy Law is a collection of publications designed to assist decision makers administering social policy law. The information contained in this publication is intended only as a guide to relevant legislation/policy. The information is accurate as at the date listed at the bottom of the page, but may be subject to change. To discuss individual circumstances please contact Services Australia. Who Can Lodge Claims under the Agreement with Estonia

Who can claim

Only residents of Australia or Estonia who are in Australia or Estonia can lodge claims for Australian benefits under the Agreement. The Agreement with Estonia does not allow for third country lodgement. To lodge a valid claim the person must have been an Australian resident at some time.

Act reference: SS(IntAgree)Act Schedule 32 Republic of Estonia

Policy reference: SS Guide 10.1.4 Claiming Payments Using an Agreement

Last reviewed: