4 Objecting, seeking a review, appealing & applying to court


A parent can seek an internal review of certain decisions made by the Registrar, an external review of certain other decisions made by the Registrar and a judicial review of some decisions. A parent can also apply to a court for orders about a range of other child support matters.


The chapters in this part describe the rules relating to objections, reviews, appeals and court applications under the child support legislation.

Last reviewed: