1.1.G.13 Giving notice (ACCS (child wellbeing))
An approved provider must give notice:
- within 6 weeks from an ACCS (child wellbeing) certificate coming into effect, or
- before applying to Centrelink for an ACCS (child wellbeing) determination.
The provider does not need to give notice if:
- the provider gave an appropriate state or territory body a notice in relation to the child less than 6 weeks prior to giving the certificate or applying for the determination, or
- the provider was notified of the risk by an appropriate state or territory agency that deals with matters relating to the welfare of children, or
- the certificate was cancelled.