The Guides to Social Policy Law is a collection of publications designed to assist decision makers administering social policy law. The information contained in this publication is intended only as a guide to relevant legislation/policy. The information is accurate as at the date listed at the bottom of the page, but may be subject to change. To discuss individual circumstances please contact Services Australia. People who move out of a recognised state or territory

People who move out of a recognised state or territory

If a person who is being income managed under the SPAR measure moves temporarily or permanently outside of the areas where this measure of income management is in effect, income management continues for that person until the recognised authority revokes the notice or the notice ends, or until the conditions in SS(Admin)Act section 123UFAA otherwise cease to be satisfied.

If a person moves permanently from a recognised state or territory, as long as the recognised authority does not revoke or withdraw the income management notice, income management continues to apply.

Act reference: SS(Admin)Act section 123UFAA Persons subject to the income management regime-other State/Territory referrals

Last reviewed: