4.3.6 Payment of instalments of PLP by Centrelink
Centrelink is required to pay instalments if:
- an employer determination is never made, or
- an instalment includes one or more flexible PPL days for the person that do not fall within the continuous flexible period for the person (if any), or
- an employer determination is being reviewed and has not yet come into force, or
- an employer determination has been revoked, or
- where a matter has been referred to the FWO.
Centrelink may also be required to pay arrears for instalments not previously paid.