18.104.22.168 Notification & recipient obligations for PES
Notifiable events for PES
In addition to the common notifiable events, PES recipients MUST notify Centrelink within the 14-day notification period, if certain events occur, or are likely to occur. The recipient must notify if they:
- discontinue a full-time or concessional study-load (1.1.C.290) course
- do not enrol in the course as a continuing student by the end of the enrolment period
- do not begin the course within the first 2 weeks of semester
- change their enrolment in the course, or
- stop receiving a qualifying pension, benefit or allowance.
Some notification and recipient obligations are common to MOST payments, and are explained in 8.1.