1.1.F.280 Functional domains (CA (child), CP (child))
For the purposes of CA (child) and CP (child), functional domains are categories of ability that are measured by the DCLA (1.1.D.170) to assess the child's functional ability (1.1.F.250) or disability (1.1.D.160).
The DCLA professional questionnaire is used to assess the following functional domains:
- communication-receptive language skills including
- reading, and
- communication-expressive language skills including
- writing, and
- self care skills, including
- feeding and mealtime skills
- hygiene and grooming skills, and
- dressing skills
- social and community skills
- hand movement-mobility (fine motor), and
- body movement-mobility (gross motor).