6.5 Forwarding documents


This chapter describes when DHS will forward documents to a parent at the request of the other parent or a court.

WA ex-nuptial cases

The information in this chapter applies to WA ex-nuptial children.

In this chapter

This chapter contains the following sections:
Last reviewed: 1 July 2016