5.1.4 Requirements for acceptance notice by employer of employer determination for PLP
An acceptance notice of an employer determination must contain:
- a declaration to the effect that the employer accepts their obligation to pay instalments to the person
- bank account information for the employer which will identify an account held and maintained by the employer with a financial institution into which PPL funding amounts (1.1.P.180) can be paid by Centrelink, including
- the bank account number
- the Bank State Branch (BSB) number of the account
- the name in which the account is held
- the name of the financial institution, and
- the relevant pay cycle information for the person, including
- the person's usual pay period
- the first day of the person's pay period that overlaps with the start of their continuous flexible period (1.1.C.145)
- the pay day and the payroll cut-off day for the person's usual pay period.
Exception: An employer is not required to include the employer's bank account information if the employer has elected to provide PLP that applies to the person and the acceptance notice contains a declaration to the effect that the bank account information already provided by the employer in the context of the election is correct for the person.
Act reference: PPLAct section 104 Requirements for an acceptance notice