184.108.40.206 Notification & recipient obligations for RAA recipients
Notifiable events for RAA
In addition to the common notifiable events, RAA recipients must notify Services Australia within the 14-day notification period, if any of the following events occur, or are likely to occur:
- a recipient will be, or is likely to be, absent from their usual place of residence for MORE than 8 weeks BUT will remain in Australia (1.1.A.320), OR
- a recipient is, or intends to be overseas, OR
- a recipient's FTB or regular care (RC) child is, or intends to be overseas, OR
- a recipient permanently leaves their usual place of residence, OR
- a recipient's FTB or RC child dies, OR
- a recipient's partner (1.1.P.85) dies, OR
- a recipient permanently separates from their partner.
Some notification and recipient obligations are common to MOST payments, and are explained in 3.1.